As an OTR Company Driver you will be expected to regularly work within the Hours of Service set forth by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. The company understands family needs and will accommodate every effort to have home time when wanted/needed. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You must possess a good working knowledge and operating ability of a tractor/trailer combination unit; the knowledge and ability to perform minor repairs on the road; and the knowledge and ability to maintain equipment in a good condition consistent with company policy and local, state, and federal laws.
Driver Eligibility Criteria
These are minimum requirements for all drivers employed, contracted or hired by our company.
1. Age: 22 years of age or older
2. Two years experience as a driver of Class A commercial motor vehicles within the last 5 years.
3. Possession of a valid CDL Class A driver’s license issued by the resident state of the driver.
4. Tankers and Doubles/Triples Endorsements
5. Safe/Clean Driving Record